This Mini Anthurium is a light pink variety that will add a unique and attractive touch to any home. The pink spadix and teardrop-shaped spathes will add a touch of tropical beauty to any home.
The LeGrow Smart Garden is a complete indoor garden ecosystem. The garden itself is a modular setup where each individual planter pot acts as a building block. This allows you to stack, expand, and build your garden into limitless creations.
Here is how you take care of the Anthurium plant:
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water regularly, allowing the top 1 inch of soil to dry out between watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot: 8.5 x 8.5 x 10cm
- Saucer : 8.5 x 8.5 x 2cm
- each pot can store up to 30 ml of water
- A growing pot with an integrated internal water reservoir that can hold up to 30 ml – this means you can water them less frequently and save time. Also great for forgetful people.
What is included:
1 nos ofMini Anthurium, Light Pink (0.20m)
1 nos of Legrow Single Pot Set
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.