Dypsis lutescens commonly known as Yellow Palm, golden cane palm, areca palm, or butterfly palm, that is a species of flowering plant in the family Arecaceae. It have be natural yellowish tinge on their leaves.
The Square Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed.
Here's how you take care of your Yellow Palm:
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Full Sun
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Dimensions: 38.5cm x 31cm (D) x 76.5cm (H)
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Comes with concealed wheel system
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
- Suitable for indoor
1x plant: Dypsis lutescens, Yellow Palm (1.2m)
1x pot: Square Cylinder Series 39cm in Black
1x matching water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.