Dracaena trifasciata is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo. It is most commonly known as the snake plant, Saint George's sword, mother-in-law's tongue, and viper's bowstring hemp, among other names. It is an evergreen perennial plant forming dense stands, spreading by way of creeping rhizome, sometimes growing above ground and sometimes underground. There are even snake plant varieties that can be used as air-filtering house plants.
The High Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed. It's an elegant tall pot that adds a touch of luxury into your house.
Here's how to take care of the Dracaena trifasciata, "Mother- In- Law" Tongue
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Full Sun
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx 110cm (overall height, including pot) (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ø 39.5cm x 28cm x H 75cm
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1x plant: Dracaena trifasciata 'Laurentii', Mother-In-Law's Tongue, Sansevieria, Snake Plant (0.7m)
1x pot: High Cylinder Series 39.5cm in Black
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.