Scindapsus aureus, also known as Money plant, are common indoor plants in offices and work places; besides their need for adequate water, they require little or no other maintenance.
Here's How you take care of the Money Plant.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: Water the money plant with enough water so that excess water comes out onto the tray beneath the plant. Water occasionally when soil feels dry to the touch.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Dimensions: 44.6cm x 32cm (D) x 42cm (H)
- Volume: 32L
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Built-in concealed wheels system
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1x pot: Dumpy Square Series 45cm in white
1x plant:Scindapsus aureus, Money Plant (1.8mH)
1x matching size water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.