Ficus lyrata, also known as the Fiddle Leaf Fig, is slow-growing but hardy, prefers full sun but takes bright filtered light when young. Ficus lyrata is a popular houseplant as it gives off a simplistic & modern plant design that pairs nicely with neutral colours and trendy interior decorations. It requires lots of care, as it can be a finicky plant.
The High Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed. It's an elegant tall pot that adds a touch of luxury into your house.
Here's how to take care of the Ficus Lyrata:
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: When watering, make sure the soil is thoroughly soaked and drain off the excess water. Keep soil moderately moist and water when the top one inch of soil is dry. Avoid over-watering and do not allow pot to stand in excess water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 150cm (overall height, including pot) (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ø 39.5cm x 28cm x H 75cm
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1x plant:Ficus lyrata, Single-stem Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree (1.2m)
1x pot: High Cylinder Series 39.5cm in Black
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.