This robust and eye-catching Dracaena Thalioides plant is perfect for adding an exotic flair to any home decor. With its tall height, waxy green leaves and larger than usual size, this plant makes a great statement piece for any living room or bedroom. Dracaena Thalioides is also incredibly easy to maintain, requiring only minimal watering and minimal care. This makes it a great addition to any home.
The High Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed. It's an elegant tall pot that adds a touch of luxury into your house.
Here's how to take care of the Dracaena.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize the plant every few weeks with a balanced fertilizer
- Plant Size: Approx 1.4m (overall height, including pot) (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ø 39.5cm x 28cm x H 75cm
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
1 nos plant: Dracaena Thalioides (1m)
1 nos pot: High Cylinder Series 39.5cm in Black
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.