Butterhead Lettuce Seedlings (0.2m)
A shallow-rooted plant, butterhead lettuce benefits from frequent, light waterings. The butterhead lettuce is grown using hydroponic method.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Organic, pesticide free. Perfect for salad.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 10cm x 10cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in plastic bag (without pot)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.