Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily (0.3m)
Spathiphyllum, commonly known as the Peace lily, is an adaptable and low-maintenance houseplant. This tropical shade-loving plant helps cleanse the air we breathe. Blooms last for two months or more and after the blooms fade, a period of non-blooming follows.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist. Use a pot with a drainage hole to prevent soggy soil, which can cause root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 11cmØ x 9cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.