Keep the soil damp at all times, but avoid keeping it in standing water, which will cause root rot. Unlike other carnivorous plants, Nepenthes will tolerate hard water (up to 200 parts per million) with almost no adverse effect. Mare sure the water drains through the soil completely.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: Do not allow Nepenthes to dry out completely. They benefit from moist media and occasional flooding to wash away any accumulated salts.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 15cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.