Pachira Twist, Money Plant (0.3m)
Position this plant in bright indirect light indoors, turning it every time you water it for even growth and leafing. Water this plant consistently. 1 - 2 times per week depending on humidity. Make sure you water all the topsoil, just until the water starts leaking out the drain holes.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Water pachira once every week, providing enough water to keep the soil consistently moist but not soggy. Use a container with a drainage hole and never let the pot stand in water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20-30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: approx 8.5cmØ
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.