Pachira Aquatica, Money Tree Plant (0.4m)
This plant loves moisture but you should never let it stand in water. Good drainage is essential.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Water pachira once every week to 10 days, providing enough water to keep the soil consistently moist but not soggy. Use a container with a drainage hole and never let the pot stand in water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 35-40cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 18cmØ x 15cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.