China Doll in Matte Black Pot (1.2m)
Radermachera sinica, or China Doll plant is a fairly new houseplant that has become very popular and widely available. This plant is like a tree, with attractive, glossy, mid-green leaves divided into leaflets. It remains fairly compact and it’s easy to look after.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight
- Water: Keep the soil moist but not soggy; allow the top two inches to dry out before watering. Brown leaf tips or gray needles indicate over- watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 120cm-130cm (varies)
- Pot Size: ø 32cm x H 36cm
- Material: Ceramic Pot
- With drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.