Crassula Ovata, Jade Plant (0.35m)
Jade Plant is a popular good luck charm to activate financial energies. This beautiful succulent plant has vibrant green leaves symbolic of growth, closely resembling jade coins, symbolic of wealth.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: Allow the soil to become dry between each watering, too much water sitting at the bottom of the pot will cause the roots to rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 15cm x H 12cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.