Crescentia cujete, 'Calabash' Bottle Gourd (1.2m)
A calabash is often grown as an ornamental; however, it is also used in traditional systems of medicine. The tree produces large spherical fruits, the hard shells of which are useful as bowls, cups, and other containers when hollowed out.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep moist all year, with very high humidity. They are water-loving plants.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 100cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 39.2cm x H 32.4cm
- Pot type: Brown plastic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.