Keep them well lit, but out of direct sun. Moisture should be your greatest concern in the care of indoor azaleas. Never allow your plant to dry out. While watering from the top may provide sufficient care, indoor azaleas enjoy the occasional dunk, pot and all, in a larger container of water.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Allow the soil surface to dry a bit before watering again. Roots kept constantly wet will rot.
- Fertiliser: Do not fertilise when the plant is Flowering.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 15cm x H 15cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.